Author’s note: below are several questions that must be answered logically if we are to survive as a free country. These questions will not lead you to a comfort zone. If you want to attack the messenger and discard the message, your mind is neither rational nor logical, but is most likely driven by emotional attachment to a deity called government.
1. If the US military, over the past 15 years, has truly been fighting for our freedoms, expending large amounts of blood and treasure, why do we now have far fewer individual freedoms than when we began these “perpetual wars for peace?”
2. Trillions of dollars have been spent, allegedly to protect our freedoms, yet we have fewer freedoms than before. Who has profited monetarily from what must be called an effort in futility?
3. If it is true that “we must fight them over there so we don’t have to fight them over here,” why are our borders left unprotected and we are allowing hundreds of thousands of military-aged men from the countries where our military is or has been engaged to “immigrate” into our country?
4. If you knew a man who left his home and family to travels thousands of miles from that home to engage an enemy but left the doors to his home unlocked, his family unarmed, and unfettered access to his loved ones by those who sought to harm or kill them, on what level would you rate his intelligence?
5. If you found this man’s logic and reasoning to be flawed, why would you praise and support a government that did the same thing?
6. Very few of our members of legislatures, both state and federal, vote constitutionally more than half the time. Therefore, many of the laws we live under are unconstitutional. Why then would you call members of the government entity that enforces these unconstitutional laws, “heroes?”
7. Why, also, would you ask these same legislators to repeal and replace an unconstitutional law with another unconstitutional law? (ACA comes immediately to mind.)
8. When, not if, an unconstitutional law is passed banning the ownership and possession of the means to protect ourselves and our families, who will come to enforce those unlawful, tyrannical edicts? Will you call them heroes, then?
9. Who enforces those unconstitutional, anti-Second Amendment laws where they presently exist in our country?
10. Will it be any different where you live?
11. Where in the Second Amendment can be found the provision that one must participate in government mandated training to exercise that Creator granted right?
12. Where in the Second Amendment can be found the provision that one must pay a fee to the government in order to exercise that Creator granted right?
13. Why is there a large marble monument in this country’s capital which honors a man who destroyed the tenets of the “consent of the governed” provision in our Declaration of Independence, killed hundreds of thousands to create a strong central government, destroyed state’s rights, established the first income tax and created the Internal Revenue Service which are all destructive of our Creator granted rights?
14. If churches in this country are subject to the payment of taxes, can there ever be a true separation of church and state?
15. Could this (payment of taxes) be the reason so many churches today preach loyalty to Caesar above loyalty to, and observance of, our inalienable rights?
16. If the powers within our government used “Operation Paperclip” to staff the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) with former Nazi SS leaders at its beginning in 1947, should we be surprised today that the CIA is acting just like the Gestapo did in Germany in the 1930’s and 1940’s?
17. The Standards Committee of the Confederate Congress said this when designating the St. Andrew’s Cross as the Confederate Battle Flag, “This flag should be a token of the humble acknowledgment of God and be a public testimony to the world that our trust is in the Lord our God.” Is the banning of this flag by many in this country an attack on alleged “racism” or a surreptitious attack on Christianity?
18. Are there any other attacks on the Christian faith that have occurred during the past 50 years by those who oppose our Creator granted inalienable rights?
19. When it comes to the health, safety, and welfare of all American citizens, which should be considered most important; the people themselves, regardless of age or the ability to secure those rights or the monetary bottom line of the businesses who claim to supply them?
20. What is more important to you, the individual, inalienable rights of your children and grandchildren or the worship of the deity called government in regards to all of that government’s rules, regulations and laws which are in direct conflict with our Creator granted rights?
In Rightful Rebel Liberty
~ The Author ~
Federal Observer contributing columnist Michael Gaddy is a political activist, writer and teacher who defends and teaches the Constitution as ratified (originalist), our Bill of Rights and the tenets of our Declaration of Independence. He is constantly trying to understand why the great majority of people in this country are content being slaves to an unconstitutional, criminal government; a government that is systematically destroying the intent of the founders of this country and the culture that brought us Liberty and Individual Freedom. Dependent on readers in continuing this effort, please support his work by mail at: 404 West Main St. PMB 121, Cortez, CO 81321.