Senator Paul: February 14, 2013
Re: your plan for dealing with illegal aliens, i.e. Immigration Reform.
Before I briefly critique your plan, I will say that the day after the last presidential election the Republican Party ceded all claims to being an honorable organization. Rather than stand for the Constitution, the Rule of Law, principled concepts, etc. the party decided to try to out-Hispanic the Democrat Party who wrote the book “Any method that captures votes.”
Americans are thirsting for principled, honorable representation, that’s the concept that will capture votes and is lacking.
Now my critique:
1. You speak of expanding the work visa program. I remind you that there are at least 13 work visa programs available to foreign nationals.
2. Are you telling Americans, with the inordinate numbers of colleges & universities that we are not a hotbed of new ideas & energies, when there is some sort of college or university on every corner? You mean the U.S. can’t produce the academic needs that the economic engines of this country demand? And in the same breath there are tens of thousands of unemployed engineers!
3. You and other politicians speak of “normalizing 11 million illegals”. Senator where did and other Pols pick up on the number of 11 million illegals residing here? Bear Sterns in 2004 completed an exhaustive study that stated there were at least 20 million illegal aliens nesting in our republic and could go as high at that time as 25 million. Do you not understand there is little to no acculturation occurring with the 3rd World invaders? They bring their failed cultures & philosophies here and amplify them; turning our nation into a 3rd World multicultural gulag is all by design.
4. You speak of the Dream Act. Will the recipients of the Dream Act get favored tuition?
5. You speak of Immigration Reform that brings these folks “out of the shadows”. Senator, more political B.S. Illegals are drawing every known kind of welfare and enjoying other types of welfare crafted specifically for them and they pick it up at high noon in broad daylight.
6. I really expected more from you than this Senator, when you state these new immigrants will remember “Republicans who made this happen”. You, Governor Jindal, and Anchor Baby Rubio will make a nice trio.
7. Those folks following immigration law and are waiting in line while you and the corrupt Gang of Eight (and I do mean corrupt) are going to allow these invaders to remain here with favored treatment under the guise of paying taxes.
8. Your brief discussion re securing the borders has no specifics, just a collection of possibilities. The Gang of Eight, as previously mentioned, are corrupt to the core and again border security is not in the conversation.
Didn’t take you long to cave, Senator. You don’t have the fiber of your father.
Fort Smith, Ark.
Allan Wall: In the depressing panorama of today’s political world, I thought Rand Paul might be an encouraging exception. For one thing, a statement in 2010 indicates that Rand might get the demographic question, when he said: If you look at new immigrants from Mexico, they register three to one Democrat, so the Democratic Party is for easy citizenship and allowing them to vote. I think we need to address that…. (Read Full Story)
Written by and submitted to the Federal Observer for publication on February 16, 2013, by the author.
We invite you to visit Joe and Barb McCutchen’s web-site, Arkansas Freedom.com