From the L. A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens…
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Med-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican national here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. Are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County)
(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking out crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States’ annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue!
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Send copies of this column to at least two other people. 100 would be even better.
This is only one State……………. And you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!
DISCLAIMER: (received from an ardent reader and friend) the **Just One State** item has NEVER been proven to come from the LA Times
I know this because about two+ years ago – the first time I saw this – I contacted the person who sent it to me to give me the URL – you know my rule to provide the source of items. Well, said person got FURIOUS with me and told me to take her name off my list and she would never send me anything again. WHOA – why such a reaction if it was true????
So I did a bunch of checking and never could find it anywhere except in email land.
This thing has been making the rounds – over and over – someone has added a map with it and other little dressups to make it look better but the bottom info is NOT a proven thing. JJ