Regarding the document AKA claims is his birth certificate…
1. That document is not a birth certificate; it is a Certification of Live Birth; an entirely different document than the birth certificate.
2. No one, outside a very select group of people close to the AKA campaign, has actually seen the Certification of Live Birth document although innumerable pictures of it supposedly exist.
3. The pictures of that document that appear on the internet do not constitute legal proof of anything.
4. The pictures of the Certification of Live Birth that appear at, Daily Kos,
Poliitfact.com, Fightthesmears.com, and latimesblogs.latimes.com (here, here, and here) have all been altered/forged. How do we know this? Because, as these are digital images, they are represented by digital files, ie, computer language which can be opened using a text editor program. Every digital file of these so-called “birth certificates” shows that the original digital file has been forged/altered. At this time, proof exists of at least three different computers being used to forge/alter these documents. This issue was addressed in my article, Bogus Documents Passed as Real Thing, with pictures provided of what the altered digital files disclose.
5. The Department of Health, Hawaii, has stated, emphatically, that they cannot authenticate the document that AKA is presenting as his birth certificate, which is not a birth certificate but a Certification of Live Birth.
6. The Department of Health, Hawaii, has produced no documents signed by AKA in which a request for his birth certificate or legal facsimile thereof has been made. Absent the proof that a written request was made by AKA to obtain his birth certificate or legal facsimile thereof, it can only be concluded that the COLB AKA is presenting is a forgery.
7. There has been no proof presented that AKA was not born in Kenya as his step-grandmother claims, making him, at birth, a British citizen under the British Nationality Act of 1948; in 1961 Stanley Ann Dunham Obama was not of sufficient age to have conferred her citizenship to AKA if he was born in Kenya.
8. Not one member of Congress has seen, touched, or examined AKA’s actual long form birth certificate issued at the time of his birth.
9. Not one member of Congress has seen, touched, or examined the Certification of Live Birth that AKA is presenting as his birth certificate.
10. Not one member of Congress knows, with certainty, where or when AKA was born.
The issue of AKA’s birth certificate and place of birth, however, becomes moot in consideration of the following:
1. AKA has stated that he was, at birth, a dual citizen. His admission to this is on his own factcheck.org website. This precludes him from eligibility as the Founding Fathers made it quite clear that Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 did not extend to individuals of dual loyalty, ie, dual citizenship, themselves excluded under the particular part of Clause 5 which reads “or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution ”
2. On January 1, 1967 AKA was enrolled in the Fransiskus Assisi Primary School in Jakarta, Indonesia. The picture of that registration was taken by an Associated Press photographer, Tatan Syuflana, released on January 24, 2007 and appears at DailyLife.com. This picture shows AKA’s name as Barry Soetoro (not Barack Hussein Obama); his father as Lolo Soetoro (not Barack Obama, Sr as shown on the COLB, the authenticity of which is in question), his citizenship as Indonesian (not American). There has been no documents provided that AKA had his name legally changed from Barry Soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama. This indicates that Barry Soetoro is his real name and Barrack Hussein Obama is an alias. The divorce papers of Lolo Soetoro and Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro indicate two children: 1 minor (Maya Soetoro) and one over 18 (Barry Soetoro). This indicates that Barry Soetoro is the legal child of Lolo Soetoro, if only by adoption.
3. In late 1981, AKA, by his own admission, traveled to Pakistan and Indonesia. Could AKA have traveled on an American passport? The answer to that question is no. In 1981, Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department’s no travel list. This means that AKA had to have traveled to Pakistan on a foreign passport. If AKA had been, at birth, a United States Citizen, he could have reclaimed his citizenship at the age of 18. That he traveled to Pakistan in 1981, at the age of 20, on a foreign passport means that he was not, at the age of 20, an American citizen; that he did not, at the age of 18, reclaim his American citizen (if he had a right to reclaim it in the first place). This means that the most AKA can be is a naturalized American citizen. There is no proof that he is even that. Such precludes him from eligibility under Article II, Section I, Clause 5, United States Constitution.
People ask, “What can we do about this?” The courts, both state and federal, have refused to address the issue. We hear rumors that judges, Supreme Court Justices, and elected representatives in Congress have been told to leave the issue alone, to not address it.
If that is the case, as I and many others suspect it isif by no other evidence than the consistent refusal of the courts and Congress to address this issue, such should be a very clear message to the American people that
1. They did not elect AKA; the election was fixed; vote fraud was rampant. In the day and age of electronic voting machines that can be programmed to insure a specific outcome, this is highly likely. What this also means is that the claim that 66,000,000 people voted for AKA is bogus, that the number who actually voted for AKA could actually be quite low.
2. The people “elected” (remember that when elections are fixed via programming of electronic voting machines, the winner is selected, not elected) to serve in Washington, DC, represent no one but those who selected them; in this case the same shadow government that selected AKA.
On May 15, 2009, Michigan News published an excellent article by Sher Zieve entitled The Fast and Furious Growth of the Obama Dictatorship. In that article Zieve provided a list of despotic actions, taken by AKA, to destroy this nation:
1. Forced impoverishment of the US population (its easier to control the poor than it is the rich).
2. Full power of US government to be exerted against Obama opposition.
3. End of legal contracts IE Chrysler bondholders if Obama doesnt like them.
4. HUGE political pay back to Obamas friends and gutting of economy for We-the-People taxpayers.
5. Obama-supporting/opposition-suppressing youth goon squads being put in place.
6. Enforced limited or non-existent free speech.
7. Enforced limited or virtually non-existent citizen mobility.
8. Obama-determined US workers monetary compensation.
9. Obama and his officials to determine who is allowed to live and who should die.
I will add one more to that list:
10. total disarmament of the American people such that defense against Obama’s tyrannical policies is not possible.
On April 29, 2009, Representative Peter King (D-NY) introduced H.R. 2159. This bill sets about to deny the right to keep and bear arms to anyone who is “appropriately suspected” of being a terrorist.
But, you rationalize, terrorists wear white robes and live in places like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Iraq; they have weird sounding names and are associated with al-Qaida, Islamic fundamentalists and Osama bin Laden. Why wouldn’t we want to keep firearms out of the hands of these types?
Understand that how you define “terrorist” is not how AKAbowing in fealty to the royalty of Saudi Arabia, kissing up to the leaders of the Middle East, and more than strongly suggesting his worldview finds basis in Islamdefine “terrorist.”
According to reports put out by AKA and minions, being the denigrators of all that is America (including freedom) that they are, the paradigm has been shifted.
Remember that under a paradigm shift, that which was down is now up, and that which was up is now down.
As such, according to AKA and minions, foreigners intent on destroying America are not terrorists, they are “man-caused disasters” (undoubtedly, according to AKA and minions, the fault of the United States) while you are a terrorist if you oppose the Marxist policies of AKA, as duly noted in various documents put out under their aegis. Those documents can be read here, here, and here (requires Adobe reader).
This, of course, places you under the heading “appropriately suspected” terrorist; giving the government the right to deny you your Second Amendment Rights.
Remember the words of a wise man he who is willing to give up freedom for security will, in the end, lose both freedom and security (Benjamin Franklin, paraphrased).
Following in the footsteps of Bushthe man AKA scorned vociferously before being elected, AKA and his minions are playing on the fear of the America peopleof what “might happen”to take from them their rights. This is the schmuck who said, a few short months ago, that he would not operate on fear. Just another lie told by a snake oil salesmen who has told so many lies that it’s hard to keep up with them all.
On May 13, 2009, Representative Carolyn McCarthy (D-NY), known for her opposition to the Second Amendment, introduced H.R. 2401. This bill sets about to deny the right to keep and bear arms to anyone who ends up on the “no fly” list. The bill is called the “No Fly, No Buy Act of 2009.”
No due process, no need to prove you are actually a threat to the people of this nation, your rights will be denied if you end up on a no fly list for whatever reason, whether by some joker at the airport that didn’t like the way you looked or some government hack making the kind of mistake they are prone to making!
There is, of course, no end to the possibilities this slippery slope provides. The bottom line is that this is back-door gun control and the intention is to disarm the American people.
People continually ask what can they do.
I will ask people, in response,
1. Do you want to live under the oppressive Marxist government that AKA is rapidly establishing with the help and support of Congress?
2. Do you truly believe that someone as greedy for power as AKA is going to back off if asked nicely to do so?
3. Do you truly believe that, given their track record of ignoring the Constitution, Senators and Representative to Congress are going to stand by their oath to protect and defend the United States Constitution?
4. Do you truly believe judges, given their track record in dismissing cases out-of-hand brought regarding AKA’s eligibility to the office of president, are going to stand by their oath to protect and defend the United States Constitution?
If your answer to these questions is no, then you already know what the answer to this unfolding situation is.
This is our country. It is not AKA’s country. The evidence shows that he is not even a citizen of this country. For those in Congress who have refused to stand by their oath to protect and defend the United States Constitution, this is also not their country. In refusing to protect and defend it, they are nothing short of traitors. The same is true of the judges.
As established (and irrespective of AKA’s ignorant remarks to the contrary), the power in this country flows from God to the people to the government, establishing inalienable rights; the legitimate government being of the people, by the people, and for the people.
We must remember that those who are doers of Satan’s evil fear, above all others, God, for it is God who can snatch victory from the jaws of what seems to be inevitable defeat. Remember David and Goliath. Remember that so long as we walk with God, Satan walks in fear.
We must, first and foremost, walk with God and seek the wisdom and council of God.
- Barack’s Epistle to the Egyptians
- Whaddya mean, ‘America is not a Christian nation’?
- Dead People Being Sent Stimulus Checks
- The Times They Are A Changing
- Cracks in the Façade; Fissures in the Obama Totem
- Obama’s Competence Gap
- Critics Still Haven’t Read the ‘Torture’ Memos
- FBI Agent: Obama Making Another 9/11 ‘Inevitable’
- Government Readies Youth Corp to take on Vets
- How America lost its freedom (an what Americans must do to get it back)
- Obama the Destroyer
© 2009 Lynn M Stuter All Rights Reserved.
Submitted for publication to the Federal Observer by the author.
~ About the Author ~
Mother and wife, Lynn M. Stuter has spent the past ten years researching systems theory with a particular emphasis on education. She home schooled two daughters, now grown and on their own. She has worked with legislators, both state and federal, on issues pertaining to systems governance and education reform. She networks nation-wide with other researchers and citizens concerned with the transformation of our nation. She has traveled the United States and lived overseas. Visit her WEB SITE.